Uploaded by: SupaVette on 2011-02-06 06:41:09
Nef
Uploaded by: SupaVette on 2011-02-06 06:40:53
Chogall

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The-Mammoth
Alt

re: Changes are coming

Changes are coming to the guild and this website.

Having been with Gemini all expansion it is sad to have to change our guild name. However, it has come to the point where it would be best to move into a new guild.

This guild is called <Mortalitas> - latin for mortality (or something). It is a recycled guild, but we are in full control.

In short, the reason for this migration is because the active officers do not currently have control of <Gemini>, the guild belongs to Supavette and Badasti. Despite their inactivity, they log on every month to prevent the guild changing hands and have made no moves to promote a new guild leader. I'm not going to comment on whether this is right or wrong, but it does mean that the options available to the officers of the guild are severly restricted, and any money earned by the guild is going into an inaccessable bank. Hopefully you can understand why we have chosen to move. This also gives us access to the in-game guild recruitment UI.

The new guild is level 25, so you will not be missing any perks. However, we are missing some guild achievements, so don't forget to buy your pets before moving.

All raiders and socials are welcome in the new guild. Whisper someone in Mortality to look for an officer, or whisper Dyra / Deathmoth / Barnaba / Burebista directly (most likely to find us online in raiding hours Wed/Sun/Mon/Tues 1900-2300).

Raiders: we still have the same 10 man team, but we're going to try and get a more flexiable rotation going. More news will be posted later detailing the details of this plan.

Socials: we recognise that you're an important part of the guild. You make it feel alive and you bring in money to the guild bank. As such, we are opening (limited) guild repairs to socials, with the aim of increasing the limit as we get a better idea of the guild's economy.

Original Mortalitas socials, you are also welcome and I hope we all become friends.

This website: All your content on this website will not be lost. I plan to move the website to the new name - most likely Mortalitas.guildlaunch.com - at some point. I may also choose to shrink down the number of different sub-forums, which is currently rather vast. If I decide to clear the forum membership out, I'll try and make sure any chat threads get moved to Public so you can continue your conversations.

The leadership: The leadership of the new guild is as follows:
- Mammoth (Deathmoth) - Guild Leader - sorting out disputes fairly.
- Barnaba - Raid Leader - picking raid members and running raids.
- Burebista - 2nd RL - Barnaba's 2nd in commmand and replacement leader.
(All three are responsible for guild decisions)

Other officers may follow, as and when suitable.

With general issues, any officer should be able to help you.
If you have a problem with raids, try to go to the RLs first.
If you feel the officers are treating you wrong, come to the GL.

#1 Never fail on tactics.
#2 If you're going to fail, fail big.

Mammoth - protection warrior guru and current record holder of friendly fire kills with a single button press.
TheHelix

Hurry up and change the name so I can create a site for future use - as was intended in the first place - before you started crying about it. You got a day before I report it to guildlaunch.

-Chasen
The-Mammoth
Alt

agressive much, you weren't even using the guild.

#1 Never fail on tactics.
#2 If you're going to fail, fail big.

Mammoth - protection warrior guru and current record holder of friendly fire kills with a single button press.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mortalitas Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: